1. Use Personal Examples – By using personal examples related to the concepts you’re explaining you can create a sense that you’ve been there and done that while also making the concepts easier to understand. I’ve done this before in my The Do-It-Yourself Sense of Accomplishment. Using personal examples makes your article unique and creates more of a connection with your readers.
2. Write Eye-Catching Titles – This tip has been explained over and over again so I’m not going to beat this one to death. Use words and phrases that are exciting and captures the reader right from the start. The title is the first thing they will read, so make it good. ContentBlog talks about this in detail with their article, check it out.
3. Ask Questions – Consider asking your readers questions, both at the beginning of the post and at the end. By stimulating your reader’s to think, you’re making your article more interesting. Plus, you are hopefully generating more comments at the same time. Just be sure to respond to your readers when they respond to your questions. Make sure they know you care.
4. Use Images – The stereotypical saying is “A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words” and with good reason. By adding images to your post you make the post more visually interesting. Also related images can be extremely helpful in explaining the concepts and information you’re going over. Personally, I like to add a cartoon at the top of each of my posts that is semi-related in order to capture attention, toss in a bit of humor, and break up the monotony of all the text.
5. Quotes & Links – When applicable, quote other bloggers and respected sources while also linking to their blog. The quote not only breaks up your post nicely, but by linking to an additional source you are spreading the link love and adding value to your post.
Source : http://www.erikkarey.com/5-easy-ways-to-make-your-posts-more-interesting.html
About the authorYou Need Help For Improve Social Search!
In this blog I always information gathering for today's internet marketing scenario. If you want to improve your market visibility and web visibility so, you should use right SEO/SMM/SSO factors. If you want to get best optimization for your website or blog Visit Us Today!