RSS readers are freely available for download from the internet as shareware. There are many different providers and SEOVacancies - SEO, SEM PPC Jobs and Careers does not recommend any particular reader. For more information on RSS readers, please visit the links below.
Once you have an RSS reader installed, follow these steps to set up a notification.
- Click on the orange RSS button wherever it appears on our site
- You will then see a page of XML code. Copy the contents of the address window of your browser (the URL), by highlighting it and choosing copy from the edit menu, or holding down the CTRL button and pressing c
- Open your RSS reader and click 'Add'.
- Paste the URL you copied into the relevant field by choosing paste from the edit menu or holding down the CTRL button and pressing v
- Follow the steps your RSS reader uses to set up new feed.
- Remember to give it a recognisable name
You can create as many searches as you want for different kinds of jobs. Simply do another search based on different criteria and repeat the steps above.