1. Make sure your blog post title begins with the keyword.
2. Repeat the keyword 2 times in the blog post title.
3. Blog post title should be long but not so long. Keep it at least above 3 words and less than 66 characters or 11 words.
4. There should be 2 sub heading in your blog post and each of them should have the keywords in them.
5. Description in the meta tag should contain less than 160 characters.
6. Description in the meta tag should begin with your keyword.SEO Checklist for Your New Website SEO Checklist for Your Review Site
7. Title in the meta tag should begin with your keyword.
8. Keywords in the meta tag should contain your keyword.
9. There should be 2 images in eachblog post which has title and alternate text defined (your keyword is preferable).
10. Make sure to have the keyword in the text links that you create.
11. Keyword should be in the first sentence of the blog post.
12. Keyword should be in the last sentence of the blog post.
13. Each blog post should have at least more than 500 words. Final post (the one with affiliate links) should have at least 700 words.
14. Each blog post should have a one bold, one underlined and one italicized keyword. I usually like to do this somewhere in my sub heading or the first sentence.
15. Each blog post should have at least a keyword density of more than 1.5%. Above 2%, keyword density is recommended.
16. Preferable, a video should be there in the final post of areview site or homepage. A testimonial of a product is the best choice.
About the authorYou Need Help For Improve Social Search!
In this blog I always information gathering for today's internet marketing scenario. If you want to improve your market visibility and web visibility so, you should use right SEO/SMM/SSO factors. If you want to get best optimization for your website or blog Visit Us Today!