What makes SEO for Google tough?
1. Google works on a unique search engine algorithm where it sandboxes a new website for a couple of months to see whether is an active website or just another spam website.
2. Google gives a lot of value to link popularity, which can be further broken down to themed and relevant links, making it time consuming for webmaster / SEO's to generate a link factor which will help them rank well on Google.
3. Website Architecture: Google pays a lot of attention to the website link structure to identify more relevant pages and a wrong architecture can damn you to the Google supplemental hell.
4. Fresh content, a factor that tells google how active a website and how unique is the content that is being posted.
To cut a long story short Google is becoming increasingly difficult and only right seo strategies can help a website to rank well on Google.
SEO Strategies for Google Rankings:
* To start with make a great website, pay attention to all details , before you feed it to the search engine king.
* Unique Title and description of all pages, failing to do so will have your website slapped by google from angles.
* A good linking architecture to ensure all documents in the website gets a good link juice.
* A relevant link building campaign to ensure you are known in your online community.
* Keep adding fresh and new content to the website to tell google your website is still alive.
SO guys keep these things in mind keep up the good seo work, There is always a way to get their.
Source : http://www.ezinearticles.com/?SEO-Services-For-Google-(King-of-Search-Engine)&id=576868
About the authorYou Need Help For Improve Social Search!
In this blog I always information gathering for today's internet marketing scenario. If you want to improve your market visibility and web visibility so, you should use right SEO/SMM/SSO factors. If you want to get best optimization for your website or blog Visit Us Today!